SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In recognition of Tinnitus Awareness Week, Treble Health is bringing together experts from around the globe to shed light on this auditory condition that affects more than 700 million people around the world. #tinnitus #health
WHEN: If you’re ready to get relief from tinnitus, join renowned tinnitus experts in this special online event, February 8-9, 2023.
For more information and free registration, please visit https://tinnitusreliefsummit.com/Read more: Tackling Tinnitus: The World’s Brightest Minds Convene for Tinnitus Awareness Week by Treble Health
Tackling Tinnitus: The World’s Brightest Minds Convene for Tinnitus Awareness Week by Treble Health | Business Wire
The Tinnitus Relief Summit is a live, two-day symposium, hosted online, that welcomes audiologists and tinnitus experts to share emergent research and evidence-based practices for the care and treatment of tinnitus. Hosted by Treble Health – a California-based telehealth company – this gathering will bust myths and broaden interventions for a growing field of chronic tinnitus and hyperacusis management.
Data suggests that as many as one in ten adults in the U.S. struggle with tinnitus, with a quarter of those people having lived with the condition for at least a decade. While tinnitus currently lacks either a cure or a universally accepted pharmacological intervention, treatments like sound therapy, mindfulness, and cognitive behavioral therapy continue to boast exceptional health outcomes.
This free online event includes a number of tinnitus experts and acclaimed speakers from across the globe who’ll break down the latest research. See the latest speaker list here.
For more information and free registration, please visit https://tinnitusreliefsummit.com/
The Tinnitus Relief Summit is a free online event hosted by Treble Health. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
What To Expect
- Live virtual event, February 8th and 9th, 2023
- In the days leading up to the event, participants will be emailed a link to join the private video sessions
- Each presentation will last 20-30 minutes, with time for Q&A
- Exact schedule will be posted on February 3rd
What Is The Tinnitus Relief Summit?
During this event, each speaker will share an interactive video presentation on the topics below:
- Hubert Lim, PhD, Neuromod – Bimodal Stimulation for Tinnitus
- Ben Thompson, AuD, Treble Health – The Ultimate Guide to Sound Therapy for Tinnitus
- Glenn Schweitzer, Columnist at Healthy Hearing – Meditation, Relaxation Techniques, and Coping Strategies
- Tracy Peck Holcomb, AuD, Treble Health – The Four Pillars of Tinnitus Treatment: Sound, Stress, Sleep, and Somatosensory
- Julian Cowan Hill, Tinnitus Therapist – Where is the Volume Control Switch for Tinnitus?
- Hazel Goedhart, Tinnitus Hub – Tinnitus Research and Treatments
- Edmund Farrar, OTO – Tinnitus Habituation 101
Marketing Manager at Treble Health