ALERT: New TinnitusDating.com Members
SPECIAL 50% OFF all MEMBERSHIPS until Dec. 31, 2021
USE PROMO CODE “FALL2021” at CHECKOUT for a 50% discount on all membership prices shown below – Effective Oct. 1, 2021
FREE ACCOUNT for 7 days!
FREE to REGISTER!
*No CREDIT CARD NEEDED – NO PAYMENT when you create your account!
Register HERE: https://tinnitusdating.com/members/register/
|MEMBERSHIP||TERM||TERM||FALL 2021 PROMO|
|TYPE||TERM||YOU PAY ONLY||DISCOUNT||SAVINGS||YOU PAY ONLY|
*Savings versus regular monthly membership price of $29.95
TINNITUSDATING.COM PREMIUM FEATURES LIST (click here)
For NEW MEMBERS ONLY thru Dec 31, 2021 – USE PROMO CODE “FALL2021”
Please read and review our TinnitusDating.com “Terms and Conditions” here
- Your credit card information is protected using industry standard (SSL) encryption technology.
- Billing details must match billing information of your Credit Card.
- 1-Month membership automatically renews at $29.95 until cancelled.
- All 3-month, 6-month and 12-month Premium Memberships automatically renew via PayPal subscriptions per current prices show on website WITHOUT any special promotions or discounts!
- To cancel subscription renewal, visit “Subscription Status” page by clicking on “Membership” under “Settings” or contact our Customer Service via email us at email@example.com.
- All fraudulent transactions will be investigated and prosecuted in accordance with applicable law.
- How to Cancel a PayPal Subscription – using PayPal’s website
- Step 1: Go to https://www.paypal.com in a mobile or desktop browser.
- You’ll need to use a browser (like Firefox, Chrome, or Safari) to manage your subscriptions, as this feature is unavailable in the mobile app.
- Note: If you don’t have a PayPal account, contact TinnitusDating.com to cancel your account.
- Step 2: Click Log In. It’s at the top right corner of the website.
- Step 3: Sign in with your PayPal username and password.
- If you’ve forgotten your username or password, click Having trouble logging in? and follow the instructions.
- Step 4: Click the gear icon. It’s at the top right corner of the page.
- If you are using a mobile device, you’ll need to first tap Menu at the top left corner of the page to reveal the gear icon.
- Step 5: Click Payments. It’s in the blue bar at the top of the screen, just a bit to the left of the center.
- Step 6: Click Manage Pre-approved Payments. It’s under “Pre-approved payments.”
- Step 7: Select the payment you want to cancel.
- If you don’t see the service or company’s name under “Merchant,” either the subscription is not active, or it’s not set up with PayPal.
- Step 8: Click Cancel. It’s at the top of the page.
- Step 9: Click Cancel Profile to confirm.
- The next payment, as well as all subsequent payments, are now canceled.
Recurring billing, cancel anytime.
You’ll be charged payment through PayPal, and your subscription will automatically renew for the same package length at the same price until you cancel your subscription in PayPal, at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.